Particularize Appertaining To Books End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)

Title:End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)
Author:Stephen King
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 432 pages
Published:June 7th 2016 by Scribner
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Thriller. Mystery. Crime. Audiobook. Mystery Thriller
Download End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3) Free Audio Books
End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3) Hardcover | Pages: 432 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 80669 Users | 7769 Reviews

Representaion In Pursuance Of Books End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)

The spectacular finale to the New York Times bestselling trilogy that began with Mr. Mercedes (winner of the Edgar Award) and Finders Keepers—In End of Watch, the diabolical “Mercedes Killer” drives his enemies to suicide, and if Bill Hodges and Holly Gibney don’t figure out a way to stop him, they’ll be victims themselves.

In Room 217 of the Lakes Region Traumatic Brain Injury Clinic, something has awakened. Something evil. Brady Hartsfield, perpetrator of the Mercedes Massacre, where eight people were killed and many more were badly injured, has been in the clinic for five years, in a vegetative state. According to his doctors, anything approaching a complete recovery is unlikely. But behind the drool and stare, Brady is awake, and in possession of deadly new powers that allow him to wreak unimaginable havoc without ever leaving his hospital room.

Retired police detective Bill Hodges, the unlikely hero of Mr. Mercedes and Finders Keepers, now runs an investigation agency with his partner, Holly Gibney—the woman who delivered the blow to Hartsfield’s head that put him on the brain injury ward. When Bill and Holly are called to a suicide scene with ties to the Mercedes Massacre, they find themselves pulled into their most dangerous case yet, one that will put their lives at risk, as well as those of Bill’s heroic young friend Jerome Robinson and his teenage sister, Barbara. Brady Hartsfield is back, and planning revenge not just on Hodges and his friends, but on an entire city.

In End of Watch, Stephen King brings the Hodges trilogy to a sublimely terrifying conclusion, combining the detective fiction of Mr. Mercedes and Finders Keepers with the heart-pounding, supernatural suspense that has been his bestselling trademark. The result is an unnerving look at human vulnerability and chilling suspense. No one does it better than King.

Present Books In Favor Of End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)

Original Title: End of Watch
ISBN: 1501129740 (ISBN13: 9781501129742)
Edition Language: English
Series: Bill Hodges Trilogy #3
Characters: Bill Hodges, Holly Gibney
Setting: Midwest,2016(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Mystery & Thriller (2016)


Rating Appertaining To Books End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)
Ratings: 4.08 From 80669 Users | 7769 Reviews

Evaluate Appertaining To Books End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy #3)
Its only recently that I've come to fully appreciate the writing ability of Stephen King. I used to think that all he wrote was paranormal nonsense and horror stories. Not my thing, not my thing at all. I steadfastly avoided him. But then I was persuaded by a friend to give him a try; that King had much more rounded abilities. I did, and I was quickly converted. I've now changed my opinion him completely and can see that he's a truly gifted story teller. So when I heard hed written a crime



Boy, I am so glad I enjoyed this book more than the previous installment in the series! Finders Keepers felt like a bit of a dud and unnecessary addition in the series, but in this one I finally recognized the characters I loved so much in Mr. Mercedes again.I criticized the lack of Hodges in the previous book, so I'm incredibly happy he and the other main characters of the series played a bigger role again. This is how it should be! The story itself was suspenseful and just very interesting?!

REALLY FRACKING GOOD

And so ends Stephen Kings inventive and enjoyable modern mystery tour the Bill Hodges trilogy.Beginning with Mr. Mercedes, about a psychopathic asshole named Brady Hartsfield who drives into a crowd of job seekers at a civic event, and detouring into a literary collectors nightmare in Finders Keepers, and then delivering the coup de grace with this excellent return visit with Brady who has kicked his evil into overdrive.Reminiscent of Messiah, Gore Vidals 1954 love letter to suicide, King

I am so in lov with this series. My whole heart swells just thinking about it!I have a huge crush on Bill Hodges and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He was real to me and I was in love. I felt what he felt. I wanted him to succeed. I was on his side the whole way through. I also really enjoyed Holly. She added a lot for me, even though I know overall she can be a bit of a divisive character. The plot of this, the final novel in the trilogy, was super interesting and bizarre. It built up to a

I'm going to try and make this review as quick and painless as possible -- if you liked this book you're not going to want to hear me bellyache about it, and if you didn't like this book, you already feel you've wasted enough of your precious reading time on this series and are just ready to move the fuck on (and hope King is too). Things started out sort of optimistic for me with Mr. Mercedes -- I didn't hate it; in fact, some parts of it I really enjoyed. Even so, for me it was missing